We work with many property managers, in both commercial and residential buildings. On- going planned maintenance is a priority that is often overlooked and can lead to costly repairs in the future. We also have a rapid response team for leaks.
Site Surveys & Photographed Reports
Our platforms are versatile and can fit through the smallest of spaces when access is a problem – no need for costly scaffolding. We can get the job done quickly and efficiently with little disruption. All our work is photographed for our clients and insurers alike.
Often where our trucks are too big to gain access to a particular elevation we use our abseiling skills to reach those tricky areas. All our equipment is LOLER tested every 6 months and certification is sent to all our clients along with the relevant health and safety paper work such as insurance, method statements, IPAF and IRATA qualifications of our staff.
Quick and Safe
Our operatives supply all required work and equipment, fitting into even the trickiest of spaces, with minimal disruption to your daily routine. In case of emergencies, we’re on the scene as quickly as possible to attend to your needs. Health and safety and legal compliance are our top priorities, which is why we provide photographic evidence of works completed and copies of the relevant certification for both clients and insurers.
Areas of Expertise
- Building Façade Repairs to Cladding, Brickwork, And Masonry
- Masonry Pointing and Re-Pointing
- Bird Proofing Systems
- Building Surveys with Photographic Evidence
- Gutter and Down Pipe Repairs and Replacements
- Soffit and Fascia Re-Cladding with uPVC
- Roof Cleaning, Algae, and Moss Removal
- Window Sealing and Repairs
- High-Pressure Jet Washing to Remove Guano and Graffiti
- Banner Removal and Installation
- Leak and Damp Exploration
- Cladding Cleaning