Roof Repair & Maintenance
No need for unsightly and expensive scaffolding, with either our cherry pickers or fully trained abseil roofers we can be in and out of your premises in no time at all. All work at height is photographed along with a report of the work undertaken.
We recognise that working at height is a potentially dangerous activity which is why we are fully committed to safety as our first priority. All our operatives are trained to the highest IRATA standards and fully IPAF licensed and we follow strict health and safety guidelines.
Site Surveys And Photographed Reports
If you need a roof survey even at short notice then K2 Access is who you need. With our own range of truck mounted platforms we don’t have the expense of hiring in or need for subcontractors, our trained staff will supply you with a report and pictures showing the condition of your roof. We will recommend repairs and improvements to help keep your building in the best possible shape and suggest if required a planned maintenance program to keep future problems at bay.
Birds are a nuisance in public areas and are known for spreading diseases. High buildings, ledges and roof tops are a few examples of areas providing the perfect roosting ground for birds, including pigeons and gulls. Not only do bird droppings add to the cleaning costs of commercial and residential buildings, but diseases and mites harbour in these droppings, posing a serious health risk.
Let K2 Access sort that out for you, with our in house team and our own platforms and abseil team we can fit bird netting systems, pin and wire or bird spikes to deter them, keeping your building looking pristine.
Our Roof Services Include:
We are constantly monitoring and updating our safety system to remain in line with the ever changing HSE directives.
- Storm damage repairs
- Roof tiles and slates matched up and re-fixed
- Flashing and lead work repairs
- Water proofing and liquid applied roof treatments
- Roof cleaning, algae and moss removal
- Roof surveys fully photographed
- Flashband fitting
- Lead valleys and channels re-pointed
- Dry ridge systems fit
- UPVC fascia and soffit replacement
- Fibre glass relining
- Roof cleaning –moss and algae removal
Safety & Environment
The business activities of K2 Access Ltd have a direct impact on our environment and our planet’s resources. K2 has an economic, social and moral responsibility to minimise any adverse impact from its activities on our environment.
To this end, we will seek to:
- Assess all environmental impacts of the business, both in the office and on-site
- Ensure that care of the environment is a key consideration in our work practices, processes and methods of operation
- Be aware of and comply with current legislation
- Integrate environmental objectives into relevant business decisions
- Minimise waste at the point of planning, purchase and use
- Recycle surplus materials
- Dispose of waste correctly
- Influence suppliers of services to reduce their impact on the environment
- Raise awareness of relevant issues among customers, colleagues and others who have an interest in our business
- Lead by example